Monday, December 14, 2009

Teux Deux

What deux yeux have teux deux today?

TeuxDeux is a simple, designy, browser-based to-do app and the first collaboration between studio-mates swissmiss and Fictive Kin.

I've been using this app for the past week and I'm addicted. I am generally a really organized person (with the memory of a goldfish) so I constantly carry an agenda in my purse. For those days when I've somehow managed to forget my agenda, there's Teux Deux to the rescue! Sign-in on any computer into your account and voila, there's your 3 o'clock appointment you almost forgot about!

Whether your disorganized or super organized, this app gets two thumbs up for being beautifully designed, and so easy to use. In the works is Teux Deux for your iphone and hopefully blackberries.

visit the site here, and sign-up!
You can thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks! I wil def. check it out sometime! :0) Keep onnnn postin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abzy it's super useful. I'm glued.

    ReplyDelete