Sunday, January 3, 2010

Registered.




Dear friends and fellow readers,


I am very happy to announce that I have FINALLY gotten around to registering my web domain, and officially reserved myself a spot on the world wide web. This blog (peace, love & Helvetica) serves as a place in between until my website is up. The reason it took me so long to register, was that I didn't want to end up being stuck with a domain I did not like. I will be keeping you posted with updates and process, as this is a very exciting time for me.


oh right, the website is: www.thecmykinky.com


It will include my work, a blog just like this one including more articles and cool finds, along with a lot of other exciting things I'd like to keep a surprise until the launch. So keep your eyes and ears open, 2010 is the year of cmykinky!


Is there anything you would like to read about in particular on a design+art blog? Let me know and I just might make it into one of my first design articles on my website.



6 comments: