Sunday, March 29, 2009



A prime example, that simplicity works best. I've yet to understand why people are obsessed with cluttered/screaming design. With all the overly designed shit there is, wouldn't you want something of the opposite nature to help make your services/product stand out?

This poster is for against child sexual abuse based in Germany (Please click on the image to see it in full-size, definitely has more an impact that way). It's clean, simple and sure as hell gave me goosebumps when I first laid my eyes on it. uh-mmazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    very reminiscent of this work by pushmepullyourdesign...

    http://www.pushmepullyoudesign.com/crotch_rock.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I'm not getting notifications when someone leaves a comment on here, and for that i apologize for not replying sooner.. but thanks for the link, another great example!

    ReplyDelete