Thursday, July 16, 2009

foil stamps






foil stamps
on business cards get me all hot and bothered. If only I could afford printing my business cards with this beautiful effect. sigh. 

For those of you who don't know what foil stamping isFoil stamping is a special kind of printing procedure where heat, pressure, and a metallic paper (foil) is used to create different shiny designs and graphics on various materials. Foil stamping gives the stamped design a shiny and incredible look and is increasingly becoming the preferred method of printing in many an industry. for different kinds of foil stamping, click here.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...
    I agree. All I have are the cheesy, cheap biz cards from VistaPrint. Gonna have to splurge when I run out next. Maybe these...maybe moo cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Feel free to share what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete